We invite all aspiring pilots to enroll with one of the top SA Flight Training Schools and soon become a Captain.
If you are considering aviation as a career and you meet the prerequisites, the next step will be to find the perfect SA Flight School to qualify at. There are quite a few to choose from but why choose an average Flying School in South Africa if you can choose to qualify as a pilot at one of the top quality SA Flight Training Schools?
Here are some reasons why you should choose Blue Chip Flight School for your SA Flight Training:
- Our wealth of experience – We have been training aspiring pilots to become captains for more than 21 years.
- Quality over quantity – We are one of the best Flying Schools in South Africa and we have a no-compromise policy when it comes to the quality of our training and safety standards. Your training is handled with dedication and enthusiasm by our instructors and examiners.
- Always improving – We maintain a very strict training discipline and keep improving, upgrading, and adapting our syllabus to ensure the highest possible compliance s This is an absolute necessity with the ever-changing demands of the international training standards.
- Top instructors – Our instructors are hand-picked from the industry because they are the best, energetic, motivated, and dedicated. They are highly qualified and the perfect team to take you to new heights. Our chief flight instructor, Brendon Lubbe, has over 3 000 flight hours and our instructional team has more than 8 000 hours of combined flight time.
- You are not just a number – Our students must feel they belong that’s why you will be greeted by your name. We are also one of the few SA Flight Schools that analyse our students’ personalities before we pair them with a compatible instructor. We use all resources available to us to ensure our students are supported to be professional, proficient, and knowledgeable to succeed in our training programme.
- Innovative – We’ve recently introduced the Enhanced Pilot Training Concept in alliance with FlyJetStream where students can accompany an experienced charter pilot on an actual charter flight. There are many benefits to this training concept including networking opportunities and gaining knowledge and experience on actual cockpit environments and flight approaches.
- Everything you need under one roof – We offer practical and theoretical training for your private pilot’s license (PPL), commercial pilot’s license (CPL), and airline transport pilot’s license (ATPL). No matter which license you are after, Blue Chip Flight School has everything you need under our roof.
- Location, location, location – Our SA Flight School is located at Wonderboom Airport which offers a great training environment for any aspiring pilot.
Knowledge is power and we host a Wings Evening on the 17th of November 2017 to celebrate our students’ achievements. We will share more details about this exciting event soon, so keep an eye on our website or Facebook page.
Contact Blue Chip Flight School today to enroll with one of the top Flying Schools in South Africa and upgrade your status to Captain.