Designed and built to meet the SACAA FSTD-A FNPT II technical requirements. These are based on the European JAR STD3A requirements.
Being type specific to the Piper Seneca III, Piper Warrior and Piper Arrow the simulator is built into a composite cockpit moulded from an original Piper Seneca fuselage. This flight model is used to represent the multi-engine piston class aircraft.
Two additional type specific flight models are included to cater for:
- Piper Warrior: The fixed pitch, fixed gear piston single engine class
- Piper Arrow: The complex piston single engine class
Other Simulator features:
- Autopilot with electric pitch trim
- HSI and ADI
- Annunciator Panel
- Illuminated System Switches
- Hydraulic toe brakes
- Dynamic Control Loading
- 3-way Aviation Intercom
- 240˚ Direct Projection, Cylindrical Visual System
- Automated QTG System
- 2 LCD screen Instructor Station
- 5 fully functional and remotely trippable Circuit Breakers
- Touchscreen controlled system failures
Other flight models are available on request
No physical cockpit reconfiguration is required to switch between flight models. At the touch of a button the flight model is changed, complete with re-configured type specific instruments on the instrument panel.
Our brand new simulator is available to ALL pilots 24/7.